- Phone: 13850783344
- Mobile: 13850783344
- Contact: Mr. Zhu
- Website: http://shdxuan.com
- Address: Fumao Industrial Zone, Xinzhen Town, Nan'an City, Fujian Province
Disposal of fire (fire danger)
1. Once an initial fire is found, report it immediately to the security department and use fire extinguishing equipment to extinguish it in a timely manner.
2. When a fire is discovered, the police will be alerted immediately, and the organization personnel will quickly escape from the scene and promptly dial "119" and "110" to report the alarm.
3. In case of fire caused by electrical appliances or wires, the power should be cut off immediately before the fire can be extinguished.
Self-rescue and escape from the fire scene
When a fire occurs, the trapped person should not panic, and should actively and correctly carry out self-rescue and evacuation measures.
1. Quickly left the scene and escaped the building. If you could not escape, you ran upstairs to the platform and waited for help.
2. If you encounter toxic gas, cover your mouth and nose with a wet woolen cloth, so as not to inhale a large amount of toxic gas, lower your body and escape through a safe passage.
3. If you are in the room, close the door quickly, block the door gap with sheets and clothes to prevent the infiltration of toxic gas, and then continuously wet the doors and windows with water, reduce the temperature, and then call for help.
4. It can be connected by using sheets and sheets torn into a banner, twisted into a rope, and tied at one end in a fixed position (anchor, bed frame, etc.). A person grabs the rope and slides downward to escape.
5. In special emergency situations, it is also forbidden to jump directly from the building. If there is a hope of escape if there is a jump, you can throw cotton, mattresses, and clothing in a suitable place as a buffer, so that people can be safer.
In short, both the rescued and the rescued must have good psychological qualities, be calm, and not panic.