- Phone: 13850783344
- Mobile: 13850783344
- Contact: Mr. Zhu
- Website: http://shdxuan.com
- Address: Fumao Industrial Zone, Xinzhen Town, Nan'an City, Fujian Province
Vehicles have become an indispensable means of transportation in people's lives, bringing convenience and speed to people's lives. Continuous high-temperature weather in summer is a high period of spontaneous combustion of vehicles . In recent years, auto-ignition accidents caused by high temperatures have occurred.
I. Vehicle Fire Cause Analysis
)引发火灾等。 Common causes of automobile fires include damage to oil pipelines and fires, short circuit fires caused by damage to the insulation of electrical circuits, damage to car parts, falling off and ground friction, igniting combustibles, fires, passenger smoking and throwing cigarette butts to cause fires, passengers carrying chemical dangerous goods onto the car and causing fire , Brake failure (brake friction plate friction high temperature ignites the tire ) caused a fire and so on.
Second, the characteristics of vehicle fire
Because of its particularity and individuality, vehicle fires have the following characteristics when they occur:
(1) The space is small and it is difficult to escape. The interior space of the vehicle is small, and the driver can escape directly from the front door. However, for internal passengers (especially those of large passenger cars) , if a fire occurs, if they do not escape in time, they will likely be trapped inside the vehicle. 下，车门就可能被挤压损坏。 And many cases of vehicle fires are caused by vehicle collisions. In this case , the door may be crushed and damaged. 及时逃离该场所。 And when the vehicle is in a special place such as a tunnel, an underground garage, or a maintenance plant, the escape is not only to escape the vehicle, but also to escape from the place in time.
(2) It is easy to cause explosion accidents and expand the scope of accidents. The more dangerous vehicles are the oil and gas stored in the vehicle. Gasoline and natural gas are flammable and explosive substances. When the vehicle is used for a certain period of time, the oil and gas pipelines are easily aged, and it is easy to cause oil and gas leakage during driving. 能遇见火花发生爆炸事故，波及周边，扩大了整个事故面，使救援更加难以开展。 Once a vehicle fire occurs, the leaked oil and gas may encounter sparks and explode, affecting the surrounding area, expanding the entire accident and making rescue more difficult.
(3) The fire spreads fast, the temperature is high, and the smoke is dense. 下燃烧供氧充足，同时车辆在燃烧过程当中易产生大量有毒浓烟，当车辆着火之后，很快就会蔓延至整车燃烧，车内人员 的疏散将极为困难。 A fire occurs in the vehicle, there is less space on the vehicle, and the fire load per unit area of the vehicle is high, such as interior decoration materials , tires, wooden trunk panels and seats. After burning, it will generate extremely high temperatures, up to 1100 ° C. Moreover, the vehicle is located on outdoor traffic roads. Generally , the combustion oxygen supply is sufficient. At the same time, the vehicle is prone to generate a large amount of toxic dense smoke during the combustion process. When the vehicle catches fire, it will spread to the entire vehicle and burn, and the evacuation of personnel in the vehicle Will be extremely difficult.
(4) It is easy to cause death or injury to people. Once a vehicle fire, especially a large-scale public transport, occurs, it is difficult for the internal driver to escape, which can easily cause mass deaths and injuries.